- Monday – Friday: 8AM – Noon
- Wednesday: 3PM – 5:30 PM
- 1st & 3rd Saturday: 8AM – Noon
These appointments are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. We see routine preventative care appointments and treat minor (non-emergency) illnesses.
Please bring previous vaccination records to your visit. We do offer a 3 year Rabies vaccination with proof of previous Rabies vaccination (a Rabies certificate is required). Our staff will review your previous records and discuss a recommended wellness or treatment plan with you. A wellness or medical concern office charge is required for all appointments. Payment is due at the time of service.
Revolution is a monthly flea and heartworm prevention that is recommended for dogs and cats every month, all year long. Dogs over one year of age are required to have a negative heartworm test. We offer this prevention at $20.00/dose. Our current specials if you buy multiple doses:
Buy 3 doses, get 1 free
Buy 6 doses, get 2 free
Buy 9 doses, get 3 free ** (recommended, full year of heartworm prevention)
Medical concern appointments
Below are examples of minor illnesses we are able to treat at our clinic. If you have any questions about whether we will be able to care for your pet, please call first.
- Ear and skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Abscess treatment
- Minor lacerations and wound repair
- New lumps and bumps consult
- Consultations for weight loss, lethargy or unexplained signs (please call first.We do not have the capability to do Xrays, and if we feel your pet needs more care than can be provided we will recommended you be seen elsewhere).
- And much more. Call us today!